|“I was impressed with how easy the software is to use. It has a very short learning curve and even people who are not used to using computers could be trained to use this tool very quickly.” – Larry Daniel, Digital Forensic Reviews|
Disgruntled or ex-employees libel, harass and threaten online. Spouses conduct illicit affairs via social networking sites. Individuals file false workers' compensation, auto, or home insurance claims – then post pictures and status updates proving the lies.
Private investigators need:
Amplify your online investigations with WebCase, the only purpose-built internet evidence collection software.
- Full screen and video capture documents every image, every movie, a page full of status updates.
- IP address identification and geolocation show where the harassing blog or threatening email originates.
- Hash algorithms and date/time stamping, along with WebCase's evidence locker, preserve everything you need for your clients – and for court.
- Manage numerous targets and cases at once. Got one target with different usernames? WebCase lets you organize them efficiently, so you can maintain clear case histories.
- Support digital forensics examinations. Evidence located during digital examinations often includes determining a user’s online activity. Use WebCase to verify the current state of websites located during the forensic exam.
- Reporting in a format that makes it easy for anyone – from clients to attorneys to judges – to understand the case.
The WebCase Advantage
- Ease of use: WebCase's simple interface makes Internet documentation simple.
- Customizable reporting: WebCase’s browser based reporting can be customized to suit your team's preferred look and feel, including your logo.
- Affordable: A proven solution at an affordable price.
- Support: Our clients benefit from exceptional customer service long after the implementation is over.
How can you use WebCase?
Personnel/Workplace Investigations (coming soon!)
© Copyright 2007-2013–
Vere Software. All rights reserved.
4790 Caughlin Pkwy, Suite 323,
Reno, Nevada, 89519-0907