Competitive Business Analysts
eDiscovery Document Collector
|“Until recently, real time forensic tracking of live data was problematic because the Internet was a real time environment. Computer forensic software such as WebCase by VereSoft (sic) (http://www.veresoftware.com/) is solving this problem by allowing investigators to forensically record IP addresses, chat sessions, and other communication across the Internet connection.” – Computer Forensics for Dummies, 2008|
Corporate Investigators and Consultants
Whether you're investigating fraud in the form of cybersquatting, blackhat SEO and counterfeit or pirated goods, or conducting an internal investigation of unsuspecting employees who were socially engineered into giving up sensitive information, be sure you're getting all the information you need.
Corporate investigators need:
Managers need to:
Power your online investigations with WebCase, the only purpose-built internet evidence collection software.
- Full screen and video capture documents every image, every Flash movie, every piece of hijacked content.
- IP address identification and geolocation show where the false site, harassing blog, or threatening email originates.
- Hash algorithms and date/time stamping, along with WebCase's evidence locker, preserve everything you need for the police – and for court.
- Manage numerous different suspects and cases at once. Got suspects who are operating many different sites or auctions under many different usernames? WebCase lets you organize them efficiently, so you can maintain clear case histories.
- Reporting in a format that makes it easy for anyone – from law enforcement to attorneys to juries – to understand the case... or post-incident employee training.
The WebCase Advantage
- Ease of use: WebCase's simple interface makes Internet documentation simple.
- Customizable reporting: WebCase’s browser based reporting can be customized to suit your team's preferred look and feel, including your logo.
- Affordable: A proven solution at an affordable price.
- Support: Our clients benefit from exceptional customer service long after the implementation is over.
How can you use WebCase?
Personnel/Workplace Investigations (coming soon!)
© Copyright 2007-2013–
Vere Software. All rights reserved.
4790 Caughlin Pkwy, Suite 323,
Reno, Nevada, 89519-0907